Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A Walk Through Town

I am blessed to live is a beautiful, quiet and historical small town. My youngest and I strolled through our own little slice of heaven this afternoon. There were so many photo ops that I took 76 photos in about 20 minutes Most of them were pretty good photos so I had a hard time picking what to post. I settled for these 5 as my favorites.

This one was taken in a lovely little gift shop that overflowed with merchandise for the romantic at heart. I like the geometric sensations of this shot.

I think my husband will appreciate this one. It's more of the flowers he loves to see each spring.

I just love this shot and I don't know why. I feel I'm being invited to sit for a while and enjoy the beauty of the day.

I love photographing flags. They have a freedom and a power that draw me in.

Pink always makes me smile and think of dancing curls and gigling little girls.





2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

I like the photo with the chairs and the flowers best out of all these :o)

Paula said...

Pretty pictures, Joy! I like the curve of the fence in the one with the bench.