Wednesday, March 7, 2007

God's Beauty is Everywhere

Some days are more challenging than others. Yesterday was just such a day. But as usual God was faithful to give me just what I needed to be able to enjoy his blessings. A friend of mine reminded me that "He who freely gave up His own Son" was cetainly going to give me what I needed this day. It was just what I needed to hear. God gave me the opportunity to meditate on that as I discovered these pictures. They are of things that brought a smile to my lips and for which I continue to be grateful. They are all blessings in my life.

My dss' baseball team after practice. God has blessed our lives with these young men and their families.

The glorious sun peeking through on a overcast day.


Anna's eyes. She is so beautiful. Looks just like her mother.



ds#2 "playing" centerfield?




A precious little girl hopping around repeatedly chirping "flutter, flutter". She was wearing a pair of butterfly wings (only one side is visible) and it was obvious to all who saw her that she was a butterfly for the day.





God's Super Model. Oak trees with moss hanging are always photogenic. They never take a bad picture.






Wildflowers of the Spring. Dusted like powdered sugar over the field.







No comments: