Friday, March 2, 2007

Battles of Spring

Here's the best shot I took today and my favorite. Ds#2 is the team manager and he loves doing this job. He takes it very seriously and does his job as unto the Lord. He takes such joy in life. As frustrating as this age can be at times, his smile, laugh and quirkiness are charming, and I cherish the time with him.
My shots were not very good tonight, so I did something different with the editing to make if more fun for you the viewer. This is called coloring book effect.




Baseball season is upon us again. This picture is not very good, but I wanted to remember how much fun the boys had tonight. They boys on their team are such quality kids, young men of good character. They also have great fun together and share similar quirky senses of humor.

No comments: