Thursday, March 1, 2007

More Fun on the Farm

My sister and her husband came with their 4 boys to my mother's cattle ranch. All the pictures I posted last week that I took came from the farm. There are so many interesting and beautiful things to be discovered on a farm. If you don't live on one, try to go to one and be sure to take your camera. Here's my ds#1 with two of his cousins.
Which came first? The chicken . . .

...or the egg(s)?


My mother and brother are passionate about their cows. They are breeding and raising some very fine beef cattle.



Interesting shapes and lines. This is a feed trough my brother and nephew made for the cows at my mother's ranch.




2 comments:

Dancingirl said...

Putting the feed trough in black and white really does play up the lines and shapes. I like that one a bunch! And it's fun to see all the farm pictures.

Joy said...

Thanks Becky!