Saturday, February 24, 2007

Getting Started

My youngest son and Homer, the dictator that rules our home, were hypnotized into a Cartoon Coma.
My first born is suffering from a baseball hangover. His team played a double header last night. Won 17-7 and lost 18-8. He pitched well, got 4 hits, and one peg in the rear by a hard throwing right hander. Baseball, my son and his team are such a blessing to me.

This is beloved clutter. Treasures granted to me by those I love-my friend, my son, my sister-in-law and my husband.


I think I'm doing this backwards, but since there's no grade I guess it doesn't matter. Breakfast just looked so happy and yellow sitting there in my favorite cast iron skillet waiting to be devoured.








My df Becky got me started on this. My only concern is that I don't let it take over my life! I love words and I love photography. This could be dangerous. So I started with a self portrait.






2 comments:

Dancingirl said...

Hey! Fun. It is addictive! I like your breakfast shot and lol at zombie boys. Looks like they had a rough night! ;-) May I link you?

Joy said...

But of course! Feel free to share it with anyone. Hopefully the photography will get better.